Friday, August 20, 2010

Checkin Assistant live on Android!


Checkin Assistant?  

Yes, it's exactly as it sounds.  If you use Foursquare, Gowalla, Yelp or even Facebook Places you've become familiar with the concept of a "check-in", "checkin" or "check in".  All these social media platforms now offer a way to tell those whom you know where you are and when you get there.


Foursquare is the leader in the locations category and my locations platform of choice but I began to get tired of checking in at work or my apartment complex.  That feeling, aka checkin fatigue lead me to build this app.

As it turns out I wasn't the only person with this idea but the few that existed don't work well in dense urban areas or chew up your battery way too quickly.  The difference with my app is that you can fine tune every place you want to checkin automatically. 

















Get it with this QR code.... or search for Checkin Assistant in the Android Market.



If you've used it (hate it or love it) let me know.  poofy@checkinassistant.com

No comments:

Post a Comment